Same Day Water Heater Repair Services in Naperville, Illinois
If you have started to notice signs that your water heater needs repairs, Tritan Plumbing is the team to call. We are proud to be the water heater experts in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, and we’ll respond as quickly as possible in order to restore your family’s hot water. Give us a call at 815-630-1024 today.
Signs Your Water Heater May Need to Be Repaired
Nobody likes to step into their shower only to find that they have no hot water in their home. That is not always how it happens, however. Sometimes, there are signs of a problem before you ever actually lose hot water. This is ideal so that you can respond in time to prevent that situation from ever occurring. Here are some of the most common signs that your home’s water heater may need to be repaired:
- You’re not able to control the temperature the way you used to. Your water is always either too hot or too cold.
- Your water heater is making unusual sounds, regardless of whether or not it is in use.
- You have noticed a leak, or you suspect there may be a leak due to pooling moisture near the unit.
- You have noticed burn marks, corrosion, or both anywhere on the body of the water heater.
- The color of your flame is a dull yellow, instead of the bright, vibrant blue you’re used to seeing.
If you have noticed any of these signs, it could mean that your water heater requires minor repairs, or they could be an early sign of water heater failure. The only way to know is to have one of our expert plumbing technicians come and inspect the unit. If your water heater is malfunctioning, give us a call at 815-630-1024.
Repairing Your Water Heater vs. Replacing Your Water Heater
As a property owner, you are surely wondering how you will know when it’s finally time to say goodbye to that old water heater. While the answer is not the same for everyone, it helps to know that the typical life of the traditional storage tank water heaters is usually in the neighborhood of about 10 years.
If you’ve noticed that you’re having to repair your water heater more and more frequently, this is generally a good sign that it’s time to replace the unit with a newer, modern model.
In either case, our plumbing technicians are highly experienced in water heater repair, and we will be happy to advise you on whether it’s wise to continue repairing your current unit. Give us a call at 815-630-1024 to book your appointment today.